Tuesday, March 27, 2012

In Season Cyclo Hit

I have been at this now a little over 2 weeks and it is cold outside...today is a rest day but yesterday March 26th did three hits from series 3, Hits 7 and 8 and then recovery.

Hit 7 was on high tension and I managed to keep my heart rate at around 160 max...it felt good.

Hit 8 which is high speed..I had to reduce the tension on my Tacx and then was able to fly but the heart rate went up to about 175 max...this was a much harder workout because I am not used to spinning that fast and I failed on the last set...blew up...but hey I was on the trainer so no damage.

In the evening I did Recovery. After those two workouts I was pretty tired. I am worried about longer distances though as it has been too cold for me realistically do cover any distance..yeah I know quit making excuses Karine!

No comments:

Post a Comment